10.24.2009

Oooh La La!

Yay! Lillyella put up the outfit I sent her for her 'Couture De Jour' section on her wonderful blog.

Check it out!

Here's basically what I said when I emailed it to her because I always have reasons...*lol* So want all of this!

The inspiration for this is sort of a blending in and popping out at the same time. Winter is coming and most people tend to dress in more muted and neutral tones...why not spice that up with some pops of red and teal!

Grey Dress I fully intend of getting this made to my size...it's so classic!
Peony Clutch Love that little pop of blue!
Red Earrings
Calvin Klein Sarika in Lagoon Chose these teal heels because they bring out that little pop of blue on the clutch and because they are not overly fancy for the dress...


There are lots more sets to see and all are gorgeous...have fun looking at the eye candy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template