10.09.2009

I got a feeling...

...That tonight's gonna be a good night! ;)

I'm back everyone! Woohoo! In my new place and just about to get ready to update my shop's current listings in preparation for my HUGE holiday sale while still putting all my stuff away and settling in!

I thought I would pep you guys up with this AMAZING video by the students of the University of Quebec a Montreal (UQAM). This was done in one take, though I'm sure it took TONS of prep time. I just thought it was so upbeat...it made me want to get up and dance and make the best of everything in my life that I can!



Enjoy the vid and I hope it does for you what it did for me. Who knows, I might post more videos of just about anything if you guys enjoy this...;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template