10.18.2009

IndieNorth - featured in this great Canadian Collective!


Imagine my surprise when I was contacted by Beth, the head honcho over at Indie-North, to be featured on her amazing collective. I had just discovered the site myself and so it was totally unexpected!

I was incredibly humbling and flattering to be chosen for one of her spotlight features and I am incredibly thankful. Here's the feature!

If you're a Canadian Artisan, IndieNorth features a great directory for free and you will be listed among a great variety of Canadian shops...:) She's also setting up a HUGE Gift Guide for the Holidays with all the hoopla you could ask for to get it known out there that is sure to be a HUGE hit!

Go check it out!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template