10.25.2009

It's new and it's snazzy!

Hey gang....I've just given my blog a serious face-lift...as I'm sure you can tell...:D

The operation lasted several hours...about 10 to be precise...and the results are fabulous! At least I think so...:)

I would very much appreciate if you could navigate about and see if everything works and loads well for you.

Any feed back would be GREAT!

Just to say, there are two sections that lead to nowhere right now. That would be the 'Gemstone Spotlight' and the 'Gifted Monthly' slots. They are two new features I intend on starting up...:)

So, pretty, pretty ugly, great, not so great...I want to know!
Thanks for all your input!

4 comments:

Marcus Berkner on October 25, 2009 at 11:27 PM said...

Looks great!

Gifted Designs on October 25, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

Thanks!

purplecat on October 26, 2009 at 5:16 AM said...

Looks really pretty to me, love the colours!

Christie Cottage on October 26, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

Nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template