12.20.2009

Sunday Showcase - Unconventional



1.artfulstitches
2.sugarplumsweet
3.VivaLaViolette
4.newhopebeading
5.michellebrunner
6.Onbendedneedle

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme. Only two participants followed the rules this week and so I was only able to showcase those 2 and 4 others I picked myself to compliment them.

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
Only shops who comment in both locations will be considered

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section) so don't be shy!

8 comments:

New Hope Beading on December 21, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

Thanks so much for including my blue snowflake earrings...we sure have a lot of snowflakes in our neck of the woods this week!
Caroline ~ New Hope Beading

Gifted Designs on December 21, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

You're very welcome Caroline!

yes, we do too...with more on the way!

originalfindings on December 21, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

I love number 2 - I never liked pink as a little girl and just can not get enough of it now.

Thank you for your consideration for adding me in next week

www.vineyardcreek.etsy.com

Sleepy Moon Design on December 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM said...

I love the card in #3 and I would love to be considered for next week:)

Zoe
www.sleepymoondesign.etsy.com

On Bended Needle on December 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM said...

Thank you so much for including my Fire and Ice bracelet! I truly appreciate it!♥♥♥

Heather on December 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM said...

I love the let it snow card set! They're very simple and elegant :)

http://heatherkingdesigns.etsy.com

brownsco on December 22, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

I like number 3. My shop is Brown's Country Originals. Url is
www.brownsco.etsy.com

Thanks
Mike

Michelle Brunner on December 23, 2009 at 9:36 AM said...

Thank you so much for including my Little Red Deer! All of the items are so lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template