12.13.2009

Sunday Showcase - Traditional



1.kippyssomature
2.PlumpFairy
3.glamasaurus
4.Gilliauna
5.Littletwinklestar
6.CrownBindery

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme. Again, I was provided with absolutely GORGEOUS items and I ended up having about 5 different showcases before choosing this one. Please go and see all the wonderful participants for this week's Showcase in this thread. They so deserve the exposure!

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
Only shops who comment in both locations will be considered

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week. Saturday will be used to go through selections and create the mosaic!

Shops CAN be featured multiple times, but I will do my best to never feature a shop more than once in a 3 months span. I will be keeping records of who is chosen so as to follow through on this promise.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me in any of the locations and here to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration so don't be shy!

8 comments:

newhopebeading on December 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM said...

Ok I hope I'm doing this right. I like #1 the green scarf best...but it was a hard decision...they are all so pretty! www.newhopebeading.etsy.com

J Honda on December 13, 2009 at 4:37 PM said...

WOW! Beautiful showcase! I am honored that my item is among such beautiful selections, and chosen from all the equally beautiful items which were nominated. Thank you so very much gifted! Being featured really picked me up!...May I cast a vote for
#1; or is that improper?!

Andreanna Glamasaurus on December 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

Thank you so much for featuring my necklace!

Gifted Designs on December 13, 2009 at 6:06 PM said...

HA!!!!!!!!!

Kippy, you can cast a vote for yourself...if you like it best, you like it best! No shame in that! :D

Andreanna, you're very welcome!

Nina on December 13, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

#6!
Great showcases :)

Anonymous said...

I love that ornament.

http://scrivenersretreat.com

Dionne on December 14, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

Gorgeous items, all soooo lovely!

On Bended Needle on December 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM said...

very pretty selection, how festive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template