12.27.2009

Sunday Showcase - Sophistication



1.redrubyrose
2.vineyardcreek
3.sleepymoondesign
4.brownsco
5.heatherkingdesigns
6.WeeGardens

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Etc. on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
Only shops who comment in both locations will be considered

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section) so don't be shy!

11 comments:

originalfindings on December 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM said...

Thank you so much for including me in your Sunday Show Case

~Lisa
www.vineyardcreek.etsy.com

Heather on December 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM said...

Thank you for including my print! Your selections are all just beautiful!

WeeGardens on December 27, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

I love the monochromatic color scheme. Thanks for including my handmade flower sash.

Diane

www.WeeGardens.etsy.com

Sphider on December 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

I love #4, I'm a huge fan of stars!!

www.sphider.etsy.com

Chrissy Ann Ceramics on December 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM said...

I really love the little change purse, #1. Is it hand embroidered & ink? It is really lovely! Great blog!
Cheers,
Chrissy
www.chrissyannceramics.etsy.com

Unknown on December 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM said...

I think the hammered earrings are my fav.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SilverSmack

D.E. on December 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM said...

Well do I have to pick just one. Well I love the purse but the stars are more in my price range. Lovely blog you have I'd love to join your Sunday Showcase. I'm following your blog now. Thanks, DE

Christie on December 28, 2009 at 4:09 PM said...

I love number 6! Beautiful dress!

- Christie
sunny skies jewelry

bobbyt on December 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM said...

You've got a nice blog. I know it takes work and I appreciate you giving people the chance at some good exposure.

Donna

bobbyt on December 28, 2009 at 9:39 PM said...

I choose #6.

lightkeeping on January 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM said...

Beautiful. Item number 1 is simply stunning!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template