12.06.2009

Sunday Showcase - Royal



1.Leperqueen
2.Sleepyhollowfolkart
3.OuterKnits
4.HSWTPhotography
5.LilyPadLane
6.Maked

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme. I want to stress that this week's choices were VERY difficult to select! Thank you SO much to everyone for giving me such amazing things to look at and enjoy!

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
Only shops who comment in both locations will be considered

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week. Saturday will be used to go through selections and create the mosaic!

Shops CAN be featured multiple times, but I will never feature a shop more than once in a 3 months span. I will be keeping records of who is chosen so as to do my best to follow through on this promise.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration so don't be shy!

20 comments:

Malissa on December 6, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

Beautiful showcase! I am off to check the other beautiful items in your mosaic.

Sheila on December 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM said...

My favorite item in this showcase is #3, a beautiful purple sweater. That is so pretty! The showcase idea is awesome too.

Unknown on December 7, 2009 at 6:19 PM said...

I like #2 the best. It was really hard to choose because the colors on all of them are gorgeous but #2, with that little curl at the top? It made me smile.

http://gilliauna.etsy.com

Plump Fairy on December 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM said...

Wow! I can't decide - they are all beautiful. I honestly do really like them all, but if I have to pick one, then it would be the photo of the purple leaf - #4 (I think)

terrific selections.

Unknown on December 7, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

I adore that sweater! (#4) It just looks so warm and cozy...like I should be sitting in front of the fire with a cup of hot cocoa while the snow is falling outside <3

http://WhimsyPics.etsy.com

Andreanna Glamasaurus on December 7, 2009 at 9:44 PM said...

I love the Leperqueen headband so pretty.

http://glamasaurus.etsy.com

Unknown on December 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM said...

Beautiful colors! I like the one with the purple leaf. I think its beautiful and delicate.

www.chicasstudio.etsy.com

Lexi and Gem on December 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM said...

Hi there! They are all so lovely, I really love the color palette! But number #2, the little gnome house, is my fav. It's so whimsical and cute!

http://www.lexiandgem.etsy.com

Ladybug on December 7, 2009 at 10:53 PM said...

I love the purple sweater (#3). I'm rally partial to lovely knitted items like that!

www.miladycreations.etsy.com

Ruth on December 8, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

I love the little house from sleepyhollow. Love the colors of this showcase.
www.thefaerieglen.etsy.com

Carla on December 8, 2009 at 9:30 AM said...

I love #2. Purple isn't always my first choice, but I LOVE whimsy in purple, it just seems to fit!!

FiberArtisttoo on December 8, 2009 at 10:20 AM said...

I love purple so it is really hard to pick just one item that I like best. If I were buying for me, it would be the sweater. The purple leaf would be a great item for a gift, well they all would be. Nice showcase!
http://raven333.etsy.com

Melissa on December 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

Beautiful picks, I love number 1, wonder if I could pull that off?

www.oliverhenry.etsy.com

JWs Creative Country Crafts on December 9, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

Great showcase. I love number 6. It is very pretty.

Sweet P on December 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM said...

I love item #1 - very girly and cute!
www.birdieprints.etsy.com

Nichole on December 10, 2009 at 12:54 AM said...

This was a nice showcase. I like #1 by LeperQueen the best. Headbands are very in this season, so its trendy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AshtonAtelier

sknaturals on December 10, 2009 at 11:44 AM said...

Wow, they are all nice items, but I really love #3, the sweater. It looks so thick and warm. Love the texture. Very nice!

www.sknaturals.etsy.com

J Honda on December 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM said...

Fabulous! So hard to choose, but what truly caught my eye is #5
Romantic Trim Tag 37, the beautiful lace wrapped gift tag - it is a dear sweet work of art, and such a magnificent, creative idea! Each item is beautiful, and so carefully made -
#5 just grabbed me, though! My vote, #5
ps Gifted - this is such a beautiful, well done blog!

k. on December 11, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

I love the purples!! My favorite is definitely #1-- what a great winter accessory!

Thanks for the "eyecandy!"

Cheers-
Karissa Van Tassel
www.theleftbank.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

ooh! all are nice, but i have to say #1. it is photographed in such an interesting way. your eye just goes to it immediately! it's a headband, i think.

Thanks,
Anne
CherubimArts.etsy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template