1.28.2009

New pieces and new treasury

It's been a while since I've showcased my work and so here we go!

I've listed three pieces...one entirely new and two that you may have seen before that weren't listed right away. I am also uploading a pair of earrings that were sold before they ever even made it to one of my shops...*lol* Thankfully, I shot them before they were sold...:)


So I came across these funky, over-sized paperclips while looking for business supplies at my local supply center. I fell in LOVE and had to have them. I knew immediately what I was going to do with them...I just had to find the beads that would go with what I was envisioning...*lol* It took a month, but I DID find the perfect beads and VOILA! A truly unique necklace. Paperclip parade can be found here, the listing for it tells you everything you need to know about materials, length, etc.


I actually made these quite some time ago, but I wanted to be sure that some of the stones in the piece were what it was said they were. Unfortunately, they weren't, but that doesn't detract from how pretty the green Soapstone rondelles are. Besides, how cool is it that a necklace can have soapstone in it! Paired with the Soapstone are Amethyst and Lepidolite as well as large oval Peace Jasper beads. Actually, this whole necklace came about BECAUSE of the Peace Jasper...:) You can find the Lavender Lime Necklace here and the Earrings here. As with everything, the links have all the info you could want. If you have any question though, convo, message or email me...I'd be happy to help! You'll notice that these lovelies are in my Artfire shop. They'll be joined soon with a few more pieces...yay for new ventures!


These little guys were sold before I ever got to list them...*lol* They are made with scrapbooking brads and dyed shell beads. They were super fun to figure out seeing as they required quite a bit of finagling to get the brads to sit right. I'm just really happy that the owner REALLY loved them!

Along with these pieces of mine, I have a treasury and 16 wonderful shops to feature...:D Feel free to comment and click away!


The shops are listed below from left to right, top to bottom including the alternates.
SixthandElm
mohop
lynncyrart
contemplativecajun
kangas
jeanpelle
laurrose
puffluna
naturalchess
suzannaanna
porkchopshow TREASURY ITEM SOLD!
mamaroots
thelittleprints
huntingmemories
timberturner
rogerhumbert

So one item sold so far...weeeeee!
Enjoy all the shops!
*hearts and hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pieces you've been creating! The paper clips and brads seem so fitting for a working woman.

Beautiful treasury, too! I snagged my first last week and it was quite a thrill. :)

Gifted Designs on February 16, 2009 at 7:16 PM said...

That's great Soov! Snagging treasuries is SO FUN. For the first time every, I keep miscalculating the slots...I usually have no trouble nabbing them...*lol*

It sort of IS an homage to a working woman...:D Why not accessorize with a lovely version of what is so familiar...XD I actually have someone interested in it, so it's been inactivated to keep it for her. I'm very excited about that!

Rue on March 7, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

I love Paperclip Parade! Very clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template