1.17.2009

Handmadeology

Have you ever been stumped on what to do for your Etsy shop in terms of advertising, or spiffing it up? Have you asked yourself 'What do the successful shops DO to get themselves out there?!'?

I know I certainly have. Though I have made use of several networking sites, I still feel like I have a LOT to learn when it comes to promoting my shop and my jewelry. After all, we're all competing with each other for the clientele and there's SO much beautiful choice out there!

Last year, while wandering through the Etsy forums, I came across a fellow Etsian who not only creates absolutely gorgeous work, but also goes out of his way to help other Etsy shops get out there.

His shop name is so recognizable that I'm sure you won't be surprised when I refer to TimothyAdamDesigns...:)

Timothy has been promoting other shops as well as his own like mad for quite some time now and to take it even further, he's now starting a brand new website geared towards teaching us the tricks to the trade so that WE can get the same kind of traffic that he has as well as the same success. You gotta love someone who's that selfless with his time!

Handmadeology.com will be launching any day now and I can't tell you how excited I am about it! I highly recommend that you go and give it a quick look-see and then BOOKMARK IT so that you can keep going to it over and over again! I am not at ALL afraid to promise you that this site will be one of the most valuable online tools you'll ever come across to get your shop to where you want it to be. I also recommend signing up for his newsletter...it's so nice to get things no one else will get...;)

Timothy is having a sweet promotion over at his blog...it's a great way to get some free advertising for your shop for what will be a site FILLED with traffic...:) I have a feeling I'll be promoting this site for a LOT longer than necessary for his promo.

So go ahead and click! :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template