1.09.2009

Happy Birthday to moi! :D

It's ma party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to!

Thankfully, I don't want to cry...well, unless we're talking tears of happiness...*lol*

I've been having a wonderful birthday so far. My mother is mailing my gift seeing as I won't be going up to see her for a little while, I've gotten a GORGEOUS pink flower form my friend at work and she's treating me to lunch, I've received 100$....it's a good year...*lol*

Add to that, I'm going to spend the evening, night and morning with some fantastic friends and I get to celebrate my birthday with one of them who's also a January baby...it's our way of celebrating together...:)

This year really is MY year...I'm very determined to get everything I want going gone so that I can be successful in my new endeavor AND in my personal life. I even made a vision board for my long-term goals...:)

I've got a special offer for those of you who read my blog or check out my Facebook page...:) In celebration of my birthday, I'm offering a 10% reduction for any purchase from my Etsy shop...:D It's my way to share my fabulous day with all of you!

Be well and enjoy your day!

2 comments:

jenjems on January 10, 2009 at 3:29 PM said...

Hope you enjoyed your special day! I love celebrating birthdays.

Gifted Designs on January 12, 2009 at 12:24 PM said...

I did very much enjoy it...thank you! So do I!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template