1.01.2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The title says it all...:) So new year, new year's resolutions and new beginnings.

Though I thought I wouldn't have the time, I DID make a few pieces of new jewelry and I can't wait to show them to you all!

Christmas was a jewelry Christmas for me this year...:D My mother got me MUCH needed storage, my sister got me some beautiful display pieces for my more delicate work and earrings, I got new phones from my best friend so I could actually communicate with people without wanting to strangle myself with the phone wire form all the static and another of my beautiful friends gave me STUNNING onyx tea light holders.

What more could a gal ask for...:D My mother and sister's rings still aren't completed as I never received my wire in time...hopefully, those will be sitting at work waiting for me next Monday so I can get the rings going. I DID present them with the stones I chose and they LOVED them...:D

So be well in all that you do...it's a new year and a fresh start. HAPPINESS ALL AROUND!

1 comments:

Forever Foxed on January 2, 2009 at 3:47 AM said...

Happy New Year to you too

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template