1.04.2009

First treasury of the New Year and it's BANGING...:D

I LOVE drama and so, seeing as I'm feeling so fantastic so far this year, I decided to go dramatic with my first treasury of the New Year in choosing this set, which I had made a while ago! I just happened across the treasury at the PERFECT time...so I was definitely meant to have a slot! Here's the link to the treasury!


So here are the items and the lovely artists who made them. They are in order from left to right, top to bottom including the alternates!

riskybeads: Mermaid Autopsy
decadentdesigns: The Metropolitan Invitation
traceemurphy: Big Poppy Original Watercolor
meringueshop: Sushi wristlet SOLD!
jazzycattaji: Bracelet in Aqua, Black and Red
KaleidoscopeStyle: Embroidered Fireworks Felt Necklace
blockpartypress: Tree Hugger Dangle Earrings
jenjems: Opposition
gamiworks: glass tile magnet set
newvintage: Black White and Red All Over Sterling Rope
MonkeyBlues: At The Pole Fused Glass Pendant
ThePendantFactory: Scrabble Tile Pendant - Sakura Blossoms SOLD!
JessicaDoyle: The Nameless Ones... no.1 (5x5 print)
maryjudy: red and turquoise dish
PicturesofLily: I Can See For Miles Gift Tags - set of 6
fieldofroses: Sunglass Eyeglass Case SOLD!

Enjoy and go visit the shops...some items are already sold, but they have plenty more to see!

2 comments:

Katrin on January 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM said...

I love this treasury! And it's great seeing that you chose one of our items in the middle. Thanks!!!

Gifted Designs on January 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

Linda...that's so nice of you to say...:D

Katrin, you're very welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template