9.11.2010

The Market - New items for you!

I was rather prolific this week and posted 4 new pieces for your enjoyment...seeing as my goal per week is 3 newly listed, I think I did pretty good!

Now, on to the show!

Enterprise Necklace

Enterprise Earrings

Azzuri Necklace

Mare Mystique Necklace


So my question for you this week is if you like the way I have displayed the pieces this week, or if you would prefer to see individual pictures the way I did here. I'm always struggling with length versus imagery and I'd love to know your opinions!

Next week, I'll be listing stand-alone earrings...;)

1 comments:

jamfiescreations1 on September 11, 2010 at 5:10 PM said...

These pieces are just beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template