9.26.2010

Sunday Showcase - Autumn



1.kitkingdesigns
2.glazedearth
3.WeirdAndTwisted
4.BijiBijoux
5.louloututu
6.heroicbeer

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

OMG! You guys gave me SUCH a challenge this week. I agonized over 2 HOURS putting this together because I was given such GREAT stuff to work with. Gorgeous, gorgeous items, gang! Thank you SO much for making this hard for me!

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
ONLY SHOPS WHO COMMENT IN BOTH LOCATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

I cannot stress enough the importance of leaving your shop URL and posting in both locations! I see BEAUTIFUL things that end up left by the wayside because those criteria are not followed! Links to your items are fine, but not at the expense of your shop url as they don't tell me right away who you are.

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section in the Forum thread) so don't be shy!

5 comments:

Weird on September 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

Oh my - I can't believe we made it to your show case, considering you had so many gorgeous items. Thank you SO much for including us! :-)

You've done a wonderful job, the show case is beautiful and harmonious, and it really gets me in a sunny and warm autumn mood.

Thanks again,
cheers,
Weird of
Weird&Twisted
(http://weirdandtwisted.etsy.com)

Pamela Baker on September 26, 2010 at 6:05 PM said...

You choose some truly gifted artists to showcase on your blog.
I may be a little prejudiced, but #3 - Weird & Twisted's yarn is my favorite!

http://MagdaleneKnits.etsy.com
http://MagdaleneJewels.etsy.com
stop by and visit!

BijiBijoux on September 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM said...

Beautiful really beautiful!
Thank you so much for posting my Red Agate necklace in your Sunday show case!
BijiBijoux.Etsy.com
Please feel free to stop by and visit. Don't forget to read my announcements to see what promotions I have every week! Thanks

Unknown on September 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM said...

Oh what lovely choices - I can see how this theme must have been hard to pick from, Gifted!
I especially love No 1!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/NewCreatioNZ

Woojoo on October 11, 2010 at 5:45 AM said...

I like #1. The stone is superb!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template