9.12.2010

Sunday Showcase - Relaxation



1.pixestreasurechest
2.squid21r
3.veterok
4.TheMayFlower
5.shinyfantasy
6.NewCreatioNZ

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

I didn't have as many participants this time and I was surprised there were no bath & beauty selections. Either way, I like to think I made a lovely collection which expresses the theme of soft relaxation...:) Because I did not get enough participants, I supplemented the listing with one shop that was kind enough to take interest in my feature even though they thought they wouldn't have anything of interest to me for the theme...;)

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
ONLY SHOPS WHO COMMENT IN BOTH LOCATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

I cannot stress enough the importance of leaving your shop URL and posting in both locations! I see BEAUTIFUL things that end up left by the wayside because those criteria are not followed! Links to your items are fine, but not at the expense of your shop url as they don't tell me right away who you are.

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me/ to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section in the Forum thread) so don't be shy!

12 comments:

Clarity on September 12, 2010 at 1:56 PM said...

I love the journal the best, something about that texture is just perfect!

2 trick pony on September 12, 2010 at 2:23 PM said...

hey gifted!

my pick, the swan. so classic.
my etsy id
2trickpony.etsy.com

2 trick pony on September 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM said...

and thanks!

Sheila on September 12, 2010 at 2:31 PM said...

My favorite is #6, beautiful cards! Not as easy choice either.

And this is me -
http://www.etsy.com/shop/topaz08

Sheila

kitkingdesigns on September 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM said...

This is a fabulous idea. I'll definitely submit something when I have it.

Anonymous said...

I have tons of blue in my shop for next feature: http://www.etsy.com/shop/marysmenagerie

Gaynor Mann on September 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

My favorite are the earrings (#1)!
Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexSharDesigns?ref=seller_info

Anonymous said...

All the items on there are just gorgeous. Etsy has some amazing finds. The swan photo is absolutely stunning and I have to choose it as my favorite. The composition is perfect and the cause is worthy.
LifeSoapSimple.etsy.com

Sherry on September 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

Sha....love the swan!! After all, there are 2 in my banner and a swan pendant in my shop!
Thanks!

Shiny Fantasy Shop Blog on September 12, 2010 at 9:26 PM said...

They are so lovely! I feel honored to be included. Thanks, Shannon!

Unknown on September 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM said...

You have put together a wonderful collection. Thank you so much for including my cards! I love them all!

Vicki on September 13, 2010 at 12:41 AM said...

Beautiful choices...I don't think I could pick a favorite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template