9.14.2010

Hidden Treasures - Ruffled Feathers

MINE

Ruffled Feathers

I was gazing with longing at all the pretty, feminine blouses that have been appearing in all the stores and decided to see what Etsy had to offer. I wasn't disappointed!

YOURS

Green With Envy

Nothing says fresh like bright green and chrissilynn2 certainly delivered. I'm coveting that Garnet so bad I can feel it through the screen!

Elegant Accessories

A great collection filled with lovely items created by magnumrx. I certainly agree that any of these pieces would be great for an elegant evening out.

If you comment on the treasury, you get the chance to be in next week's Hidden Treasures!
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template