8.15.2010

Sunday Showcase - Summer Splash



1.yourcharmedlife
2.WhatItSeams
3.SixSkeins
4.merriweathercouncil
5.LoveMeAmberLee
6.rtisan

After many months of hiatus, Sunday Showcase is back! *tosses confetti*

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

I had serious trouble picking a selection this time around. I had 4 different compositions that I had to choose from! Thank you SO much to everyone who participated for making this a challenge and for providing me with GORGEOUS items!

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
ONLY SHOPS WHO COMMENT IN BOTH LOCATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

I cannot stress enough the importance of leaving your shop URL and posting in both locations! I see BEAUTIFUL things that end up left by the wayside because those criteria are not followed! Links to your items are fine, but not at the expense of your shop url as they don't tell me right away who you are.

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me/ to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section) so don't be shy!

11 comments:

Sassy Style Cards on August 15, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

I hope i do this right. I only have one summer item to be featured the fun in the sun. I loved the charmed life necklace the best because of the colors. Followed the blog.

www.sassystylecards.etsy.coom

Mich(Pixe's Treasure Chest) on August 15, 2010 at 11:44 AM said...

I love the crocheted coasters...I find the colors soothing, and it reminds me of a field of flowers.
I have a sterling silver and blue amazonite bracelet that I think would fit
http://www.etsy.com/listing/20910653/blue-amazonite-and-sterling-silver

www.pixestreasurechest.etsy.com

Squid21r on August 15, 2010 at 11:52 AM said...

oops! I so didn't mean to delete my own comment.. hah!

Anyway, I just love the coasters! The colors are stunning and bright! A close second is the hair flower :) I just love hair accessories!

Congrats to the shops that were featured!

<3 Rachel

Squid21r on August 15, 2010 at 11:53 AM said...

oh also, here is my shop link!

http://squid21r.etsy.com :)

rtisan on August 15, 2010 at 12:26 PM said...

Hey you!

Looks gorgeous!!!!

Unknown on August 15, 2010 at 1:38 PM said...

Oh this is too too cute. . . The items are so different but blend so well together! Oh and I LOVE that hair clip! Thank you so so much for including me!

Unknown on August 15, 2010 at 3:20 PM said...

All the items are super. I love the crocheted coasters. I have always loved crocheted items and the talented artists.
www.komiscouture.etsy.com

Steph on August 16, 2010 at 4:31 AM said...

I love that orange polka dot bag!

Thanks for the lovely comments about my coasters all. :)

I would like to nomiate this item for this week's thread:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50935092/silk-crochet-scarf-head-wrap-with-mother

www.sixskeins.etsy.com

Unknown on August 16, 2010 at 5:11 AM said...

I love no 3 - the crocheted coasters. It reminds me of my childhood when I learned to crochet.

www.newcreationz.etsy.com

Hoping one of these photos will fit your next theme! http://www.etsy.com/listing/49186578/breathe-panorama-photograph-of-fields
http://www.etsy.com/listing/42474688/water-to-my-soul-6x4-photograph
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50347454/summer-time-tree-at-the-beach

theMayflower on August 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

i LOVE the coasters. the colors are exactly what i think of when i think of summer. i think this would fit the next theme: http://www.etsy.com/listing/50448875/wooden-fantasy-bracelet

http://www.themayflower.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I love the number 4 - embroidery has always been close to my heart for some odd reason. I don't do needlework myself so I'm always fascinated by it.

Here's my shop for your consideration, I already posted it in your Etsy thread;

http://veterok.etsy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template