8.17.2010

Hidden Treasures - Feline Fun!

MINE

Feline Fun!

My cats were clowning around and just being adorable little poo-poo heads (said with utmost affection) and they completely inspired me to check out what else was adorable, fun and cute on Etsy.

YOURS

Lovely August

I loved this fresh collection by dancingintherains. Green is one of my fav colors and this one made me want to go outside and play in the grass...:)

If you comment on the treasury, you get the chance to be in next week's Hidden Treasures!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Victoria on August 17, 2010 at 8:47 PM said...

Awesome treasury! You know, in the year I've been on Etsy, I've somehow never stumbled across a feline treasury, and yours is lovely! I love the little kitty mask.

Gifted Designs on August 18, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

Alice...that's awesome! They are all rather special...I'll be sharing mine with you all tomorrow...:) In my It's Personal segment!

Gifted Designs on August 19, 2010 at 7:43 PM said...

Thanks Josh...I'll check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template