8.10.2010

Hidden Treasures - Sunset Lights

Welcome to the new format for Treasuries! Before, I used to separate treasuries into the ones I made, mine, and the ones you all made, yours. Now I will be putting them all into one post once a week starting with my weekly Treasury at the top of the post. I'm hoping to have treasuries by you to post every week as well, but it may happen that I won't depending on how well I kept up with my new item postings...;)

MINE

Sunset Lights

A treasury inspired by the lovely sunsets I've been seeing from my balcony at home. It's amazing how much the setting sun colors the sky. Like God decided to take out His watercolors and dance across the sky...:)

It's possible that there are a few treasuries that I am in that I have not yet shared. I'll be sure to double-check and if I am correct, I'll update the Yours section in this post.

UPDATE!
I knew I'd missed at least one!

YOURS

Cerulean? Electric blue? Persian blue? Air force blue?

Definitely all of the above in this one! The vibrant blues were just really fun. Mammamiaeme is really sweet to have included me in this!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Deb Stgo on August 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM said...

the first one is definitely FP material great job!...*

Gifted Designs on August 11, 2010 at 9:39 PM said...

Awww...thank you so much! It sure would be nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template