2.25.2010

Treasuriessss EVERYWHERE!

Wow...I discovered I'm in FOUR treasuries today. One each in Treasury Main and West, each with one alt position and one main position.

Cool, eh?

Here are the links for them all. Comments and clicks are always appreciated while they are on-going!

HappyTortoiseSupply continued his stone theme this week in this little beauty!

Stoned Again Treasury

I was pleasantly surprised to see my Spring Fling necklace features in this fun and colorful piece by TheBuzz.

Early Bird Catches the TREASURY Treasury

Aside from these two, I'm an alternative in these two beautiful and incredibly different treasuries. Thank you to both photomcgee and suza for thinking of me in their treasuries!
Bold and Beautiful Treasury
My Pleasure...Treasury

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing when you make so many treasuries at once :)
I found you through the Craftomania toolbar!
221

Gifted Designs on March 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM said...

Yes it is! I was rather surprised...:) Thanks for taking the time to comment and for telling me where you found me from...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template