2.07.2010

The Lapidarium - Lick this! treasury!

I haven't made a treasury in a while and so I thought I would make something in honor of all the great rockhounds I have had the pleasure to meet on Etsy...:)

These guys and gals wow me every time they post something new and if I could, I would buy ALL their rocks!

If you're interested in learning more about rocks, you can find us in the Etsy forums:
Mis-Named Stones and Metals
The Lapidarium
Lick This! Your source for fresh cabs, slabs, and jewelry

Clicks and comments, as always, are extremely appreciated...:) The more clicks & comments, the higher up the treasury goes, the more people get to find treasures like these!

The Lapidarium - Lick this!

2 comments:

PussDaddy on February 7, 2010 at 8:10 PM said...

Nice!

PussDaddy

Anonymous said...

I used to collect rocks from Scholastic Books as a kid, but I didn't have this many nice ones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template