2.07.2010

Sunday Showcase - Ravishing Red



1.Arianwen
2.handmadebyannepotter
3.senioritis
4.tulusahomegoods
5.MarrenDesigns
6.magnoliasurprise

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

I had fun picking this week...:) It's amazing how these things end up shaping themselves! There are items I see that I am SO SURE are going to be in but then they don't fit together. That doesn't mean the items are any less beautiful! I hope you enjoy the selections this week...:)

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
ONLY SHOPS WHO COMMENT IN BOTH LOCATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

I cannot stress enough the importance of leaving your shop URL and posting in both locations! I see BEAUTIFUL things that end up left by the wayside because those criteria are not followed! Links to your items are fine, but not at the expense of your shop url as they don't tell me right away who you are.

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page, the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page as well as on my DeviantArt page.
Twitter
Facebook
DeviantArt

Please feel free to follow me/fan me/watch me to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section) so don't be shy!

8 comments:

senioritis on February 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM said...

Lots of ravishing reds! Thanks so much for including our tribute to Beethoven. Happy Super Bowl Sunday ;)

Anne Potter said...

What a a cool collection - red hot!
Thank you for featuring my LOVE Romantic Dinner Set!

Unknown on February 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM said...

Shannon,
Thank you so much for including me in your Sunday Showcase, everything looks great together!
Sue

Unknown on February 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM said...

Shannon,
Thank you so much for including me in your Sunday Showcase, everything looks great together!
Sue

HandArts on February 8, 2010 at 12:19 AM said...

Lovely showcase! I love RED :)

SarahBeth on February 8, 2010 at 1:04 PM said...

Wonderful selection! Thanks so much for including my Heart Card Holder!

Enid on February 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM said...

I like this...

#2LOVE Romantic Dinner Set

Enid
http://www.etsy.com/shop/prendasbyenid

HeartFelt 4 Kids on February 15, 2010 at 9:08 AM said...

Love the reds..and senioritis

Einstein!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template