3.11.2010

Spring Bloom Treasury!

YAY! I'm back in the saddle! I wasn't able to post of remove spam or anything for almost a week and a half. I swear, it's amazing what you miss when it's gone!

That means that the Sunday Showcase will FINALLY be properly listed on Sunday and I will be continuing my Mini-Marvels series with a lovely young lady who I'm sure you guys are gonna love...:)

Meanwhile, I was able to snag a treasury and I was feeling all Spring-like and so voila! Please click and comment and help these wonderful artisans be seen!

Spring Bloom Treasury


I also learned I'm an alt in this gorgeously tie-dyed treasury by Theeye:
Got One Treasury

1 comments:

gina on March 12, 2010 at 12:40 AM said...

Gorgeous treasury! I love the light, soft colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template