1.10.2010

Sunday Showcase - Two for Tea



1.lightkeeping
2.pearlatplay
3.nutraj
4.gutsche
5.KatalinaJewelry
6.ptitebaloue

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm a twin and today is a double-digit duo day! As a result, I wanted to celebrate things in pairs and the selection I received from amazing artisans had me stumped on a combination for HOURS! Thank you SO much to everyone who participated!

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
ONLY SHOPS WHO COMMENT IN BOTH LOCATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section) so don't be shy!

13 comments:

kittyd on January 10, 2010 at 1:51 PM said...

Lovely picks! I really like the twin teddy bears. :)

http://kittyd.etsy.com

Janet Metzger, Artist on January 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM said...

really love the #3 necklace...so simple yet elegant!

Janet
http://theemptynest.etsy.com

Unknown on January 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

Love the red earrings by Katalina. I had a typo in my last post. I love the vibrant shade and the eay they are photographed.

lightkeeping on January 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM said...

Love those picks! Thanks so much for choosing me. I am so honored:)

Katalina Jewelry on January 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM said...

Great collection. The teddy bears are so cuddly cute! Thanks for including my earrings and happy birthday!

Trish on January 10, 2010 at 7:50 PM said...

Love all the pic's but my favorite is the Citrine Necklace
http://pixiedustfineries.etsy.com

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. on January 10, 2010 at 7:53 PM said...

very cute. i love the theme.

Rebecca D. Dillon on January 10, 2010 at 7:56 PM said...

The earrings are my favorite. I just love lampwork and these remind me of a fun summer day! http://soapdeli.etsy.com

pearlatplay on January 10, 2010 at 8:57 PM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Shannon!!

Thanks for choosing my teddy bear earrings!

Jonah on January 11, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

My favorite are the sneakers. I am definitely a sneaker girl and I love that they're so unique.

http://www.mostlyjonah.etsy.com

Eluna Jewelry on January 13, 2010 at 8:38 AM said...

I must say I love the earrings in #1. They are beautiful.

http://elunajewelry.etsy.com

goldenpondstudio on January 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM said...

wow lovely showcase !!!

Brittany@Love Stitched on January 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM said...

I would LOVE To be featured in your next sunday showcase!!

www.lovestitched.etsy.com

p.s. - i love the earrings ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template