1.03.2010

Sunday Showcase - 2010



1.GalleriaDiGiani
2.SimpleTastes
3.thesaltypeanut
4.DesignedByLucinda
5.ChrissyAnnCeramics
6.DonnaTellerJewelry

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

January represents many things to me. It represents a time for renewal and organization, a celebration and, as a Capricorn, a birthstone. This feature is a combination of all those things. Happy New Year everyone!

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Etc. on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria (or if you want to bump it up for others...;)
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL so I know who is who!
Only shops who comment in both locations will be considered

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

Please feel free to follow me/fan me to keep up with my Features and all I have to offer!

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration (unless stated in the Theme section) so don't be shy!

18 comments:

newhopebeading on January 3, 2010 at 6:41 PM said...

So pretty...Valentine's day's right around the corner isn't it????

cg on January 3, 2010 at 6:52 PM said...

#5 is my fav. Love the rich colours.

http://www.gutsche.etsy.com/

Sheila Davis Designs on January 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM said...

I love #5.Is that a bobbie pin? It looks really cool!

bobbyt on January 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM said...

Nice work Shannon. Of course #6 is my favorite...

jamfiescreations1 on January 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM said...

What a beautiful showcase.

Chrissy Ann Ceramics on January 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM said...

Thanks for including my jewelry holder in your lovely showcase! Its a great compliment!
Happy New Year!
~Chrissy
www.chrissyannceramics.etsy.com

Katalina Jewelry on January 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM said...

Love the Donna Teller earrings - very creative!

hotjavva on January 4, 2010 at 1:48 AM said...

I like the pretty little gift box with the flower, how lovely!
please see my shop-
www.hotjavva.etsy.com

pearlatplay on January 4, 2010 at 8:29 AM said...

#6 is my fave! simple and elegant! :)

flossadornments on January 4, 2010 at 8:43 AM said...

I love #3. I love the patterns/prints.

lightkeeping on January 5, 2010 at 12:20 PM said...

Number 2 is my fav. Just love the box, its colors and simplicity.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lightkeeping

Unknown on January 5, 2010 at 4:27 PM said...

My Favorite are the wine glass markers. I love carved animals! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KSInspirations

CharlieCooper on January 5, 2010 at 7:12 PM said...

Can't choose between #1 and #6. Love them both. #1 for the chunkiness and #2 for the fineness!!
www.etsy.com/shop/CharlieCooper

Terrills Tiles on January 6, 2010 at 7:48 AM said...

This is a beautiful blog, set up so cleverly! I love #1 and #5, so beautiful. I'm off to check out their shops~thanks.

Miss Chevious Designs on January 6, 2010 at 6:15 PM said...

Love the gift box. The color contrast between the box and that pale yellow flower is absolutely gorgeous!

www.MissChevios.etsy.com

KAB on January 6, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

I like the wine charms the best. I love your items and style. Simple & elegant!
I am Kabbeading.etsy.com
I think it is so much fun the way everyone showcases everyone else!

Isabelle (ptitebaloue) on January 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

Love those wine glasses thingies (don't know how they're called in English ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Everything is so beautiful!

http://www.nutraj.etsy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template