4.28.2009

Hello everyone!

It's been a while...:)

I am pretty much recovered from my back to back illnesses and so it's time to get rocking in my blog again! Hopefully I'll be done compiling all the names I have to be able to get going on my blog features again next week!

So as I said in my last post, I had a couple of treasuries to share with you.

Here are the two I was featured in. Aren't they beautiful?



As well as being in these beautiful treasuries, I was shocked to find out that one of MY treasuries was picked to grace the front page. I was so delighted! What made me so happy is that the treasury wasn't your typical treasury, it was bright and playful whereas so many of the lovely treasuries on the FP are more tonal and tend to have a sophisticated bent.

Here's the full treasury:


Here's the link to the Flickr shot showing my treasury on the FP: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28488923@N05/3445298976/

It did bug me that my treasury was rearranged, but I've been told that's normal so why dwell on it, right?

Hopefully I'll have more one day!

I've got a few pictures of my work area to upload to show you and, of course, I still have 20 million things to edit and list if I would just get off my butt...:D

See you all later!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template