3.11.2009

Wonder where it went????

As you know, I've just started two weekly features of which on is supposed to run today...:)

Well, my Featuree had some internet issues and so I am just waiting for her to complete the interview questions and then I'll be able to post up her responses and everything else. Better late than never and she's worth the wait!

That said, I'd like to announce the WINNER for the first ever Wonder Wednesday...:D

That would be ANGIE! http://baileybobby1.blogspot.com/

The lovely Angie gets to benefit from a 15% discount on ONE item in Newhopebeading's GORGEOUS shop (minus the 100% donation items)...:D Not only does she get the discount, she gets the pleasure of knowing that no matter what she buys, she's contributing 5% of the sale to the Epilepsy Foundation. Always a good feeling!

Congratulations Angie! To claim your prize, all you have to do is contact Newhopebeading through convo here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6746523

Just tell her you're the lucky winner! I've already made her aware that she should be expecting your convo and she'll send you a poke if she doesn't get it...:D

Next thing on the agenda! I finally posted two new pieces. I know, it's been forever...*lol*


This is my Arcadia set. I can't tell you how much I love it and the term 'parting is such sweet sorrow' couldn't have applied more if I was Juliette, herself...:) If, of course, I'm matching the saying with the right play!

Here are the listings for the Necklace and Earrings:
Necklace
Earrings

I'd go into a long-winded, star-eyed explanation of materials, execution, etc. but the listings tell you everything you need to know...*lol* There are only so many places I should be that wordy!

So stay tuned for the Wonder Wednesday feature...it IS coming!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template