3.22.2009

New treasuries!

Hello Gang!

Poster Child Sunday is coming in a few minutes, but I thought I would share two treasuries with you before hosting everyone for the week!

I made this little beauty in honor of my fellow Team Mates over at EtsyQ and for the gorgeous blue sky I was greeted with when I walked out my door yesterday...:)


I also had the pleasure of discovering myself in a treasury highlighting Montreal's style...:) it was curated by the lovely Suza


Both treasuries are still up and running for a few days:
+Vive le Quebec Libre+
Style in Montreal

Stay tuned seeing as in the next day or two, I'll be listing a couple of pieces...YAY! Also, don't forget that my Street Team's Giveaway is still going...who wouldn't want to win 45$ worth of beautiful handcrafted items!

Have a fab day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template