10.30.2010

Hidden Treasures - Say it ain't so!

MINE

Say it ain't so!

This is my second entry for the Nonteam Challenge...:) It used FlutterbyeNotes' super playful blank cards as a starting point...:) Playful was what I wanted for this and I also wanted to make a little bit of a statement about how we perceive our own abilities with speech and how we use them.

Interested in finding out more about the Nonteam Challenge? Check out this blog.

YOURS

Thank you Curators

Isn't this just wonderfully soft and serene? A gorgeous thank you for sure. AwakenJournaling chose to thank the curators of the treasuries she liked best by making her own treasury for us...:) I'm so glad she enjoyed my collection! Thank you!

I completely forgot to do my own treasury this week! So stay tuned for next week's...:) Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template