10.19.2010

Hidden Treasures - Nonteam Challenge!

MINE

Hot Pink Tamale with Olives

The weather has been absolutely dreary and so I wanted to brighten things up. I haven't used hot pink in a while and so I took flight! Enjoy this spicy little collection...:)

The Key is...

I've recently chosen to participate in a really, really cool treasury concept called the Nonteam Challenge. The premise is to build a treasury around one common item. The first Challenge has netted about 125 treasuries! I want to include this along with my weekly treaury building...:)

Interested in finding out more? Check out this blog post. This week's item was Awakenjournaling's gorgeous leather key journal.

YOURS

Art Deco

Talk about a gorgeous and funky collection! I love the geometric emphasis in here. Gorgeous color too! Thanks to kitkingdesigns for including me in this wonderful collection!

Cozy Weekend at the Lake

I am really honored that out of all the participating Nonteam challengers, WickedDarling chose one of my pieces to be in her group of 16. It's a beautiful, rich curation and my earrings look fabulous in it!

If you comment on my weekly treasury (first one posted above!), you get the chance to be in next week's Hidden Treasures!
Thank for looking!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template