11.06.2010

Hidden Treasures - Citronella & Blueberry Punch

MINE

Citronella and Blueberry Punch

Another Nonteam Challenge, this was conceived to highlight the beautiful filigree objects that abound on Etsy as well as focus on the color of Citrine, November's Stone...:) It used RogueButterly's beautiful and vibrant gypsy filigree earrings as a starting point...:) I wanted bright color, contrast and elegance and I think I got it...:)

Interested in finding out more about the Nonteam Challenge? Check out this blog.

YOURS

Honeymoon in Blue

This is so refreshing and pretty. I was really happy to be included in TreasuredDetails' collection...:)

I actually didn't forget to make a treasury this week. Work has been very busy and I have been busy preparing for a few things that I'll be talking about in an announcement this week...:) So my own treasuries are on hold and I'm doing my best to get the Nonteam treasuries up as well though I may need to forgo a few!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template