6.25.2009

Mini Marvels - LindaB142

I've decided Thursdays will be my Etsy-Mini days...;)

Today we have the lovely LindaB142

She's a totally lovely lady and I asked her to briefly talk about herself.

My interest in beading was revived about 4 years ago at a women's meeting where we made beaded ribbon bracelets for a holiday. It's so fun and relaxing to design and bead a piece of jewelry using different colors and shapes of gemstones and glass. I also get into the characteristics of the gemstones and color combinations to enhance: serenity, healing, communication, etc.

I love glass and gemstone pendants and bold colors. I'm learning to make bottlescap pendants and hope to begin designing my own glass tile pendants soon.

Shannon, thanks so much for featuring me.
Linda




Enjoy her lovely jewelry!

2 comments:

Linda B on June 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

Shannon,

I'm honored to be first and break in your new feature.

Thanks so much.

Linda B

Christie Cottage on June 25, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

LindaB has a great shop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template