5.09.2009

Have a gander at these lovely earrings!

It's been a while since I posted new items at my shop. Illnesses and inexplicable fatigue contributed to a slow down of happenings. Well, enough is enough...I'm still ridiculously tired, but I have things just bursting out of my brain to be made, photographed and listed and so I got off my buttocks and decided to get busy...:) The best way to combat fatigue is to think positive and to keep those juices flowing, no matter how much juice in left, right!?

So here you have Red Tear...a lovely pair of attention getting earrings in sterling silver and red coral. I fell in LOVE with the chips when I saw them and I had to get them. most coral I see tends to be more cadmium red colored but these are a fabulous deep scarlet! I wouldn't be surprised if they were color enhanced, but that doesn't at ALL detract from their beauty. They were also set to a high polish and so the gleam in the light!

Red Tear earrings listing


The Purple Rain earrings are small and delicate, but they have texture, color and lighting to make them seem larger than life. I LOVE the way they dangle and they'd be so great to spice up an outfit put together for a night on the town without exaggerating! Isn't it great when ideas produce such lovely little gems when the ideas were never intended in the first place? *lol* I need to fish around my little stone containers more often!

Purple Rain earrings listing


Hopefully, I'll have two more beautiful pieces of jewelry to showcase to you tomorrow! I really want to reach my goal of listing one to three items daily!

Have a great day and I'd LOVE to know what you think of these!

2 comments:

Christie Cottage on May 11, 2009 at 1:59 PM said...

Your earrings are beautiful, both styles. I can't decide which ones I like the best.

Thanks for posting on my etsy thread. That's how I found your blog.

Gifted Designs on May 12, 2009 at 1:39 PM said...

You're very welcome Christie! I enjoyed your blog too, just like I am enjoying the BnS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template