5.14.2009

Handmade Craft Show

This is a little tidbit I came across that I just had to share with you all as it's a great way to advertise for only a little bit of dollars...:)

The Handmade Craft Show is a virtual Craft Fair. You rent a virtual booth for as long as you like except there's no waiting in line, no lugging about tons of display cases and stock, no dealing with the weather...it's always sunny and bright and everyone gets exposure...:) What I love about it is that it's a huge supporter of talented artisans from a wide variety of fields from jewelry to knit to art.

If you are an artist or crafter yourself, then perhaps you might want to give the Handmade Craft Show a shot. It's a great place if you are new to advertising seeing as it's extremely cost effective for the thousands of people who traffic the site daily. Top that off with a dedicated founder who's constantly trying to improve her already impressive flow of traffic and I really think it's going to continue to be a winning place to be seen! It's amazing what's already been done seeing as the site only launched a few months ago!

If you'd like more info, you can click here or visit the Handmade Craft Show's Blog. They are running some cool specials to save you even more advertising dollars!

I'm off to rent my booth and window shop like an excited 5 year old at Disney Land!! Hope to see you there too...:)

5 comments:

Linda B on May 14, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

Gifted, I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the info.

FRIZZ on May 14, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

I can't thank you enough for highlighting me in the Etsy Treasury. I was blown away and giddy about it. I thanked you on my blog if you car to stop by.

I love that you are sharing tips here, I'll be back!

FRIZZ on May 14, 2009 at 10:11 PM said...

I meant "care" not "car" - I'm swooning from the Red Wings victory.
Are you a hockey fan?

Christie Cottage on May 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM said...

I'll have to check out that site too! Thanks for sharing! See you in our BnS :-)

Gifted Designs on May 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM said...

Yes Frizz, I am a hockey fan and it was an incredible game...:) I've ben watching all of them seeing as we have an office pool going and becuase I'm just enjoying them...:D

I'm glad you enjoyed the Treasury and I'll be sure to visit your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template