11.15.2008

New items!

Hello gang!

I've been a busy bee and I posted some beautiful jewelry for you to ooh and ahh over...:D Feel free to ooh and ahh in the comments...*lol*


First up, we have this lovely pendant necklace in silver and bamboo coral. It really is an interesting piece. It commands it's own attention even though it's small. I'll definitely be making more pendant necklaces. It offers a lower price point for my customers...:)


Next, I decided to play with some copper and made these fun and flirty dangle earrings. They really swing when you move! I paired the copper with some green glass focal beads and blue and aqua czech glass seed beads for contrast. I really like how they turned out!


Last, I made these lovely dangle earrings using freshwater pearls, silver plated leaves (which have lots of detail!) and silver colored findings. Usually, I would have kept the pearls for my Crystal Collection, but I really loved the way they worked with the purple czech glass seed beads so I made an exception...:)

Notice that I've been taking a different style of photograph? I actually went back and COMPLETELY revamped the photographs for all my pieces. I feel the new method is MUCH better and really shows off my jewelry...:) I would love to hear what you think about them so feel free to critique!

For more info on the pieces above, just click on the images. They'll lead you to their associated Etsy Listings which tells you everything you need to know about them.

Don't forget that EtsyQ is hosting thier GINORMOUS Giveaway!

I'll also be posting on Monday about a fantastic Shopping experience I'm participating in for the Holidays and I have 4 new pieces to list as well as about 6 more in construction!

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template