11.22.2009

Sunday Showcase - Saturated



1.CLineCreations
2.isewcute
3.simplyprettyprints
4.scrivenerferret
5.OnGossamerWings
6.flavored

Each Sunday Showcase features one item from six wonderful shops based on a predetermined theme.

Want to have a chance to be selected for a Sunday Showcase? It's really simple!

♥ Check out the current Sunday Showcase thread running in Promos on Etsy to find out the theme for the following week
♥ Comment in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria
♥ Comment on this post and tell me which of the six items is your favorite and why. Don't forget to post your shop URL!
♥ Only shops who comment in both locations will be considered

Here's the current thread!

That's all there is to it! Simple, right?

The thread will be open for participation until the Friday of the given week. Saturday will be used to go through selections and create the mosaic!

Shops CAN be featured multiple times, but I will never feature a shop more than once in a 3 months span. I will be keeping records of who is chosen so as to do my best to follow through on this promise.

All items will be tweeted on my Twitter page and the link to this blog entry posted on my Facebook Fan Page.
Twitter
Facebook

All types of artisan crafts, vintage & supplies are up for consideration so don't be shy!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice selection. Thanks for featuring my stuffed chicks.

http://scrivenersretreat.com

Kelly on November 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

My favorite is number 3, the sake cups! They're something I would use, and the design is modern and adorable.

http://thevint.etsy.com

On Gossamer Wings on November 22, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

What a fabulous grouping! Thank you so much for featuring my polka dot fairy wings!!

Jess // CLineCreations on November 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

Thanks for featuring my rose ponytail holdres, Shannon -- They're in great company!

Sarah on November 22, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

nice collage of items, you should make treasuries :) thanks for including my sake cups, you rock!

-sarah
simplyprettyprints.com

Gifted Designs on November 22, 2009 at 3:08 PM said...

Hey Sarah...you're very welcome. I do make treasuries...Love putting pretty things together!

Gifted Designs on November 22, 2009 at 3:10 PM said...

Hey Jess...you're welcome and I agree!

SimaG Jewelry on November 22, 2009 at 7:45 PM said...

E A U T I F U L selection!!!

SimaG
www.simag.etsy.com

Kara Lennox on November 22, 2009 at 11:01 PM said...

Love those vintage earrings from Flavored (#6) 'cause they remind me of fried eggs, one of my favorite foods!

karalennox.etsy.com
vintagedazzle.etsy.com

Dorana on November 23, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

what a beautiful collection of sunshine! love those little earrings from flavored!

siempre- dorana

SuZeFashion on November 23, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

Tough choice between ponytail holders and earrings, but my favorite is the earrings #6.

www.SuZefashion.etsy.com

Megs Bags on November 23, 2009 at 10:27 AM said...

Love it! Great colors! Love the fairy wings =)

Veronica R on November 23, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

Awww, I love all the items! It is so hard to pick a favorite, but if I must choose, I like the little chicks! They are sooo cute!

I bet my daughter wiuld love the sprinkles star pendant!

I'm at VeronicaRStudio on Etsy

Yelena on November 23, 2009 at 3:24 PM said...

Hello i like #1 but #4 stuffed chicks are so cute

Brooke on November 23, 2009 at 5:23 PM said...

Love love love Sarah's sake cups! For some reason I'm always drawn to gender items, haha.

Stop by and say hi anytime!

♥Brooke♥

http://vintagefix.etsy.com

Jeanette on November 23, 2009 at 5:23 PM said...

I vote for #1. I wear a lazy ponytail all the time and this would really "spruce" me up! Ha! About to go check out the rest of that great shop~
Jeanette
Splendidthings.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I like the wings the best. It's such a great mix of colours!

Paul and Kate Studio on November 26, 2009 at 9:34 AM said...

Great selections- it makes it hard to choose! My vote is for #3, I can totally imaging being thrilled to open them on Christmas (hint hint to anyone who knows me)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template