11.13.2009

'My Etsy' Tab on Facebook!

Wow...I CANNOT express how excited I am right now about a new Application you can put on your Facebook Profile or Fan Page.

It's called My Etsy and it creates a clickable tab that shows your shop right there for all to see. So people don't have to leave Facebook until they decide to either buy something or see more of what you have!

It's SO AWESOME!

The tab is TOTALLY unobtrusive...it's just a tab on your profile or page and so you won't be tossing your shop down your friends or fans' faces. It updates on it's own (I know this because I renewed something to see what it does), and it won't clog up your friends' feeds if you renew or list like mad on a daily basis (I know this because I checked my feed when I renewed).

Really, it's just that awesome and you must go get it now...I command you!

Yeah, somehow I doubt that will work...;)

Here's the link to the Application...it's SUPER easy to install. It's well worth the 10 seconds to do!

MY ETSY FACEBOOK APP <----Click me, I am AWESOME-SAUCE!

To see it in action, check out my Fan Page and click the My Etsy Tab!

That is all...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Gifted Designs on December 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM said...

Sure you can...:)

My twitter link is on the menu bar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template