12.01.2008

Holiday Etsy Fest ends tonight at Midnight!

Afterward, everything goes back to regular price so if there's something you've been eying, now's the time to reserve it so that you can still get the sale price!

Check out my shop for more details: Gifted Designs. I've sold 3 pieces so far and I'm ecstatic!

I also received my jewelry boxes today so I'll be able to carefully pack everything that has been purchased and send them off nice and safely to my customers...I'm SO HAPPY about that!

Let's face it, it doesn't take much to make me happy...*lol*

Be well, everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa on December 3, 2008 at 1:20 AM said...

Congratulations on your sales! You have some really beautiful pieces.

Gifted Designs on December 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM said...

Thank you Lisa!

Cut Copy Create on December 11, 2008 at 11:39 AM said...

you have some very cute jewelery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template