10.26.2011

The Market - Wrapped, GD Packaged!


*dusts off the screen*

Gee, it certainly has been a good long time since I posted...almost a year! A lot has happened in that time and I will be sharing some of it with you all...:) I have pictures...;)

I thought an excellent way of kicking this blog off again would be to show off the packaging for my goodies. The examples below are basically how I always package though there may be ribbon/tissue paper color & width variations depending on the size of the jewelry box.

I worked very hard on my branding. I wanted something that reflected both whimsy and elegance and so my logo is both crazy and refined. The colors I chose are a pure personal reflection. Pink and Aqua are two of my fav colors...;) Along with this lovely bundle, customers also get a simple silver envelope with my business cards inside and a SECRET item! hehehehehe

I want my customers to feel special and so I go out of my way to give them special packaging reflective of the quality of their purchase...:)

All wrapped up and ready to go

Up close

Business cards

If you want to see more, you can check out my fellow Aspiring Metalsmith teamies' packaging solutions...:)

♥ Beatriz Fortes – cjbf.blogspot.com
♥ ArtistiKat – artistikat-scratchingpost.blogspot.com
♥ Claire English – brightstar109.blogspot.com
♥ Mary Anne Karren – silverpearlmetalworks.wordpress.com
♥ Lisa – glenshire-shop.blogspot.com
♥ Stacy – formandfunktionaccessories.blogspot.com
♥ Amy Estelle – amyestellemetalworks.blogspot.com
♥ Morgan MetalAdornments - metaladornments.blogspot.com
♥ Jason – happytortoisedesigns.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed looking!

4 comments:

Jessica @ AbellaBlue.com on October 26, 2011 at 7:56 PM said...

Love the packaging. It all goes together so well. Your business cards are great too :)

brightstar109 on October 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM said...

Everything looks so smart and pretty, beautiful colour combination too!

Amy Estelle on October 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM said...

LOVE, LOVE your packaging! I love how you layered the pretty ribbons and tissue. And your color combination is so fresh and fun! And as always, your photography is amazing!

Gifted Designs on November 22, 2011 at 2:00 PM said...

Awe...thank you guys...I'm so glad you're enjoying the look! It's nice to know I'm doing well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template