10.14.2008

And here they are!



So here are 3 of the 4 pieces I finished this weekend...:)

The Black Currant earrings will definitely be going up on Etsy shortly, but the necklace for Charmony is in an undecided state...:)

Right now, I left the copper wire thin, but it bends if hit the wrong way. I'm concerned that if it bends enough at the same spot, it will break on whoever will own it. So I am now hunting for copper wire to wrap the single wire in...:D I need the wire to be thin enough so it will keep it's delicate personality.

Once that's done, I will then list it along wiht it's matching earrings...:)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christie Cottage on October 19, 2008 at 11:35 AM said...

They are lovely pieces. They are unique and I commend you on that!

I found you on etsy. That's where you can find me too!
christiecottage.etsy.com

Gifted Designs on October 19, 2008 at 12:17 PM said...

I was like...wow...I have a comment! *happy dance* *lol*

Thank you very much! I'll be checking out your shop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template