3.30.2010

Mini Marvels - Mia's Closet


It's Mini-Marvel time! Well, it was yesterday, but I had connection issues because my provider is doing some work in my area.

Have you ever had the urge to find some cute cloths for your pets? To dress them up for special occasions? Well, Mia's Closet is definitely the place to start! She even does bridal and special event clothing for your furry friend...:) Not only is she a talented seamstress, she's a straight-froward and trustworthy friend. You always know that, though she may not say much, what she does say counts and she means it from the heart.

I asked her to share with us and she made a nice little compilation for us:


I hope you enjoy her beautifully crafted pet accessories. I so want a bow for my mom's dog...:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia is very talented and is a wonderful person and friend! Her pet apparel is wonderfully cute and makes me wish I had a puppy to put it on!

miascloset on March 30, 2010 at 3:24 PM said...

Thank you so much, Shannon!
I really appreciate the nice compliments!

photomcgee on March 30, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...

What a terrific article. Gifted Designs has a great blog (and beautiful jewelry). Mia's pet apparel is all so adorable!

sweetmosaics on March 30, 2010 at 9:35 PM said...

too cute!! what a nice article!

Gifted Designs on April 1, 2010 at 8:26 AM said...

You're welcome Mia...:)

kanishk on April 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM said...

apparel is wonderful
free internet jobs

TheEye on April 20, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

love your shop Ms. Mia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template