11.26.2008

HOLIDAY ETSY FEST TIME!


Helllllo everyone! That's right! The HUGE Holiday Etsy Fest Extravaganza is only an hour or two away!

I'll be offering an AWESOME sale from Nov. 27th to Dec. 1st!

My shop policies explain everything you need to know concerning payment options and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have concerning the event, how to sign up on Etsy, how to pay, etc, etc!

I'm really excited to be doing this. I'm so excited that I listed SIX new items and I hope to keep listing through-out the sale! I'm fact, I'm just excited to have a second page of listing for my shop!

Here's my Blog entry concerning the event and who's participating other than myself: http://gifteddesigns.blogspot.com/2008/11/huge-sale-holiday-etsy-fest-fever-has.html

Enjoy the sale and I shall do the same! Stay tuned to this blog and my shop for the announcement of the WINNER of the 50$ Gift Certificate!

I'll also be posting mini-features for whoever is a shop owner on Etsy who purchases from me as an extra small thank you...:)

So go, go GO! YAY!

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gifted Designs Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template